Orlando Sentinel page-oner about Orlando medical company executive who sued the stars of Animal Planet’s hit reality TV series Tanked, alleging that they swindled nearly $150,000 from him. Tampa attorney Jeff Leiser, founder of law firm Leiser Skaff Alexander, represents the exec.
- Hill Ward Henderson attorney Cory Person is a guest on Tampa Bay’s 10’s Great Day Live show
- Tampa’s AGW Capital Advisors featured in Investment News
- Coverage of Sturgeon Aquafarms in NYT, Washington Post and Forbes
- Tampa Bay Times piece on homegrown millennials returning to Tampa Bay.
- Tampa employment attorney Kevin Johnson pens article for FSR magazine