National Real Estate Investor story about how we may see more REIT IPOs this year, featuring Tampa, Fla.-based Generation Income Properties Inc., a REIT that specializes in freestanding, single-tenant retail, office and industrial properties. The company filed in 2016 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to go public through the federal agency’s Regulation A+ initiative. The REIT expects to begin selling shares to the public sometime this year; initially, the stock will trade over the counter.
- Tampa Bay financial advisor John Troncoso is a guest on FOX 13’s Good Day Tampa Bay
- Hill Ward Henderson attorney interviewed by the Wall Street Journal
- Tampa Bay financial advisor John Troncoso talks with FOX 13’s Good Day Tampa Bay about retirement savings
- Tampa Bay financial advisor John Troncoso talks with FOX 13’s Good Day Tampa Bay about estate planning
- Hill Ward Henderson attorney Logan Murphy talks with Law360 about mental health in the practice of law