Tampa Bay Business Journal feature about how P.J. Gardner, Jay Annis and Paul Whiting Jr. launched AGW Capital Advisors during the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression of 1929. Yet in the decade since, the firm has expanded its operations to 11 employees, broadened and deepened its service offerings, and now manages more than $2.2 billion. What’s more, AGW just made the Financial Times list of top 300 investment advisers in the U.S. AGW is one of only two firms in Tampa Bay to make the list (and one of 11 in Florida).
- Hill Ward Henderson’s Matt Hall on WFLA’s Bloom TV
- Hill Ward Henderson’s Robert Shimberg and Melina Garcia featured in Florida Bar News
- Hill Ward Henderson’s Jeff Wilcox interviewed by Newradio 970 WFLA’s AM Tampa Bay
- GrayRobinson’s Drew Sarangoulis interviewed by the South Florida Sun Sentinel
- Tampa Bay financial advisor John Troncoso is a guest on FOX 13’s Good Day Tampa Bay