Tampa Bay Business Journal feature about how P.J. Gardner, Jay Annis and Paul Whiting Jr. launched AGW Capital Advisors during the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression of 1929. Yet in the decade since, the firm has expanded its operations to 11 employees, broadened and deepened its service offerings, and now manages more than $2.2 billion. What’s more, AGW just made the Financial Times list of top 300 investment advisers in the U.S. AGW is one of only two firms in Tampa Bay to make the list (and one of 11 in Florida).
- John Troncoso, certified financial planner, on FOX 13’s Good Day Tampa Bay show
- Tampa’s AGW Capital Advisors featured in the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Zach Groseclose, wine director at South Tampa’s Cru Cellars, on Tampa Bay’s 10 TV’s Great Day Live show to talk about what’s the deal with natural wine
- Tampa attorney Stephen Kelly pens article for the Miami Daily Business Review
- Financial advisor John Troncoso talks with Fox 13’s Good Day Tampa Bay