Tampa Bay Business Journal feature about how P.J. Gardner, Jay Annis and Paul Whiting Jr. launched AGW Capital Advisors during the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression of 1929. Yet in the decade since, the firm has expanded its operations to 11 employees, broadened and deepened its service offerings, and now manages more than $2.2 billion. What’s more, AGW just made the Financial Times list of top 300 investment advisers in the U.S. AGW is one of only two firms in Tampa Bay to make the list (and one of 11 in Florida).
- Sarasota-based Carbon Design & Architecture featured in the Business Observer
- Schlesinger Law Offices featured in the New York Times
- Attorney Scott Schlesinger interviewed by the Washington Post
- Fort Lauderdale attorney Scott Schlesinger interviewed by NBC News
- Hill Ward Henderson’s Matt Hall on WFLA’s Bloom TV