Tampa attorney, and former U.S. Army infantryman, Matt Hall was a guest on WFLA’s Bloom TV Veterans Day show today to talk (reluctantly) about how he’s using his legal and military experience to help fellow local veterans in all manner of ways, including creating the first endowed scholarship for veterans at the University of Florida’s law school. Matt’s a partner with Tampa law firm Hill Ward Henderson.
- Sarasota-based Carbon Design & Architecture featured in the Business Observer
- Schlesinger Law Offices featured in the New York Times
- Attorney Scott Schlesinger interviewed by the Washington Post
- Fort Lauderdale attorney Scott Schlesinger interviewed by NBC News
- Hill Ward Henderson’s Matt Hall on WFLA’s Bloom TV